Saturday, July 23, 2011

Harbor Drawstring Pants for Isaac

It has been way too hot to quilt or do sewing, so I have been working on some knitting. I finished up Isaac's second pair of drawstring shorts, but made them longer this time, more like "capris". I used CotLin from KnitPicks, in "Harbor". I love this pattern! it is SO easy, perfect for sitting outside watching the kids in the pool and keeping track of Isaac while he is playing.

I've been working on the bottom band to my Bella Blouse too, when I can. I am about 3/4 of the way done with it. I've decided to knit the body of the blouse in the round to help save time. After looking up several projects on Ravelry.com, and seeing others who have done the same, I see no reason not to do it that way.

I'm also working a pair of socks for Elizabeth. They have been in the works for a bit, but got put on the back burner since nice,warm socks aren't a big priority in the summer. Now that the drawstring shorts for Isaac are done, my attention is on the Bella Blouse and Elizabeth's socks.

Don't the drawstring shorts look cute on Isaac?

No comments: