Saturday, July 16, 2011

Bella Blouse KAL

I've joined a KAL on Knitting Daily for the Bella Blouse pattern. So pretty! I've gotten my yarn and started swatching. I'm excited to do this project!





I don't care for how low the "V" in front goes, so I'll wear a tank top under it. The main body will be the salmon color, and the trim will be the linen color. I love those earth tones! LOL The official KAL starts Monday, so by having the swatch done and my yarn picked out, I am a few days ahead. For the moment.

Meanwhile, I'll finish up Isaac's second pair of drawstring pants, which are about 75% done right now. It is an excellent project for when I am sitting outside watching the kids. Not a lot of brain work, no fussy knitting. The Bella blouse has some fussy parts (all the lace work, IMO), but the main part of it is just straight stockingnette stitch. I am trying to decide if I should do that in the round or not. It would go faster for me, for sure!

No comments: