Monday, March 21, 2011

Simple Woman' Daybook

It has been a while since I did one of these entries. Well, here it goes!



FOR TODAY, March 21st, 2011.....

Outside my window... Dark, gray, wintry mix.

I am thinking... Winter's last hurrah!

I am thankful for... the comforts of home

From the learning rooms... We just finished a unit study on the Iditarod, and are starting a unit study on Cats.

From the kitchen... Bread baking, menu planning.

I am wearing... Olive green courderoy skirt, turtleneck, and matching embroidered fleece pullover.

I am creating... a new curtain for the bathroom and knitting on my Seaweed Cardigan.

I am reading... "Uncle Tom's Cabin" on DailyLit.com, and "Titanic's Last Secrets" by Brad Matsen.

I am hoping... that the Japanese nuclear reactor will be under control soon, and praying for the Japanese population.

I am hearing... the happy hum of the washer.

Around the house... Laundry, general picking up to do, and schoolwork today.

One of my favorite things... Snuggling with Isaac when he first wakes up and is all warm and cuddly.

A few plans for the rest of the week: A normal week for us... school, chores, sewing, etc.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...



For guidelines go to: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: