Saturday, March 19, 2011

Cabled Scarf

I finished this scarf last night! I wore it today with my fingerless mitts while we were out running errands. I loved knitting it, and it proved to be an easy pattern. I did frog it all out after about 4 inches, as I wasn't getting it wide enough for my preferences.








I'll be working on my Seaweed Cardigan while I work up the courage to try making Elizabeth's sock from my "Two At a Time, Toe Up" book.

I received the Aloft yarn I ordered from KnitPicks during our Missions Conference and am enjoying eyeing it, and basking it the luxury of a wonderful mohair/silk blend. So scrumptious! I'll be making a wrap out of it eventually. I'm looking forward to working it up, for sure!

2 comments:

Folky Dots said...

Very nice work, Lisa! Love that color.

Unknown said...

It looks wonderful! :) Your hair looks so nice, Lisa!