Sunday, February 27, 2011

Nursing Flannel Nightgown

A dear friend of mine is due soon with a baby, and she asked me a while ago to make a couple of nursing nightgowns for her. She decided on one flannel, and one more summery.

I used a modified Elizabeth Lee pattern for the flannel. I have to say I am quite pleased with it, but I hope, Shellee, you don't plan on swimming in it. You'll sink like a rock!



Close up of the fabric:



It is a nursing nightgown!




I have the next one cut out in a multicolored seersucker gingham. These nightgowns do go together quite quickly, thankfully!

Meanwhile, Dale has been busy repainting the upstairs bathroom, making some minor repairs, and installing a new medicine cabinet. I need to make a new curtain for the window. I will be using fabric from my stash, and hopefully I can come up with something quick and creative.

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lisa! It's SO pretty! I LOVE the fabric choice! I am sure it is even prettier in person. Thank you so much for your kindness! baby girl is still breech, please keep praying.
Thanks again! ((hugs))
Shellee