Saturday, February 27, 2010
Newest Completed Project
I just finished my second BSJ. It is supposed to be for Isaac, but it came out WAY bigger than I imagined. So, it might just fit Jerusha for oh, about 10 minutes, and then I will tuck it away for Isaac when he is bigger.
I tried my hand, em, knitting needles, at lengthening the sleeves and adding ribbed cuffs. I also added a collar, which was super easy to do.
My "Just Because" quilt is at a stand still until I can get some batting, so I started working on our matching slip on blouses. Hopefully those, and the box pleat skirts will be done within a week or so.
On my needles right now is a wool soaker for Isaac, with plans for at least one more after that, then a bunting for a friend of mine due with a baby this spring.
Off I go, still plugging away at the sewing/knitting/quilting pile....