Saturday, March 15, 2008

Aaron's Portrait

Here is the portrait of our son that was done by Bethany Kerr. She obviously has a wonderful talent from the Lord. The portrait is very accurate to what Aaron looked like in real life. We are looking into having it framed with the poem I wrote for him.



My mom came out with a surprise this weekend. She, my dad and stepmom, and brother and sis in law, went in together and had pendant made with Aaron's actual footprint. It was shrunk down to fit onto the necklace, and sculpted with laser. I recongnized it as Aaron's print right away. What a wonderful, thoughtful, gift. You can see how shiny the gold is. We tried to get it NOT to reflect, but it reflected everything to my shirt, the visual of the camera, with and without the flash. Okay, so we aren't professional photographers!



Dale and I went out on a date today and finally got his Christmas gift from me... a new suit. Well, it was two nice sports coats and a new pair of dress pants. You know you can't find a decent suit anywhere anymore? Unless you want to pay $500 or so. Ack. Sorry Mr. Armani, we aren't buying.

No comments: