Monday, November 7, 2016

Out of the Mouth of Babes

I don't usually get into all the political stuff.  I don't debate, because I fail to see any edifying properties as a result.  I do make up my own mind, and I do vote.  I encourage you to do the same.  I also encourage my children... all ages... to do likewise.  Even if they aren't voting age yet, it is good for them to be aware of our country's politics.  Granted, some of my children won't be able to grasp the finer points of it all, since they are younger.  But, apparently enough is seeping through.

During breakfast this morning we were talking about Election Day tomorrow.  And Isaac, out of the blue came out with his opinion.  I videoed it, after asking him if he minded being on record for his opinion.  My 7 year old says.... (and the question prompts are mine, yes, but he had already stated his opinion a few minutes before without any prompting):



I'm not trying to offend anyone here, but the point of this is that you are never too young, or too old, to get involved and vote.  So,....


VOTE!

Blessings,
Lisa


2 comments:

Regina said...

A very real and simplistic reason of who to vote for. Awesome Isaac!

Leisa said...

Cute...