Thursday, November 17, 2016

Legacy of King Arthur Freebie... Ends Today!






Here is a nice 10 Lesson character building freebie.  Character building is so important!  As I said in yesterday's post, there is so much more to homeschooling than just text books.  Even if this resource wasn't free today, it looks like something I would probably buy anyway.

Again, I just got this notification in my email last night, and was going get it out quickly, but was having yet more technical problems, which have now been resolved.

Go to The Pumpkin Seed Press for your freebie.  Available for free today!  Let's face it, even if you download it, then find its not for you, nothing is lost, right?  I downloaded mine last night and gave it the once over and can't wait to get started on it.  I plan on building a little mini unit study around it for Isaac.

Blessings,
Lisa


No comments: