Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday's Doin's

Today was a busy day, as we did our monthly shopping: Aldi, Walmart, and I even made a *quick* stop in JoAnn's.  This venture takes us about 6 hours.  As a result, we are all exhausted, and very ready for the 45 minute trip home before having to unload and put away all the goodies.


That kind of says it all, doesn't it?


Have a wonderful evening everyone!

(Oh, and No, I don't get to relax... there is supper to do then running off to the teen Bible Study and Recreation time and Elizabeth wants us to go for a jog before then.  Ha!  I think I need some caffeine....)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! So glad to "hear" from you again! Love the table runner for the bathroom....are you all settled into your house now? We need to Skype sometime!
Hugs,
Shellee

Regina said...

Your shopping day sounds very much like mine, exhausting! ;) I try to plan an easy dinner on those nights, like canned soup or Digiorno pizza. I know, not very healthy, but quick and easy.

I'm so very glad you're closer and we can get together more often! :)

Anonymous said...

Everything ok in your neck of the woods and your folks in Maine? Just wondering..... Love ya!
Shellee

Lisa said...

Shellee...
Yes, we are all fine here, and my peeps on the east coast too, thank the Lord. We need to Skype!