Wednesday, October 3, 2012

28 Days and Counting!

Generic 180x180

Oh yes, it's that time of year again!  To me, this is "the most wonderful time of the year" (pretend you hear Burl Ives-like singing).

28 days until the start of another NanoWriMo challenge!  

Get the coffee.

Get the chocolate.

Get those creative juices flowing!  

Grab your pens, laptops, crayons, stone tablets, whatever your choice tool for scribbling is, and start brainstorming ideas.  

Who's with me?  Come on, you know you want to participate.  Let the next literary adventure begin, Tally-Ho!

(Here you can picture me grabbing my pen and coffee mug and riding off into the sunset.... er, cybersunset that is. And yes, I've already been warning my family that after November 1st I'll be somewhat indisposed of for 30 days.  Honestly, I think Dale is getting used to it.)

No comments: