Monday, October 24, 2011
Thank you to IHaveBeenBlessed for this award! I am honored, and if you have found any encouragement, humor, or something to make you smile here, then even better.
Here’s what I found out about it (Thanks to Christina's research):
The Liebster award (“Liebster” is the German word for friend or love) originated in Germany. The aim of the award is to bring more attention to blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
There are a couple ‘rules’ for the award:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog
2. Thank the giver by linking back to the blogger who gave it to you – Thank you Rachel at We Will Walk Forever Holding Hands
3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog. (will list below)
4. Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
In essence, it’s like a chain letter for bloggers. But I am willing to play along!!!
Now I am SUPPOSED to re-award this five times, according to the rules. So, Here it goes:
1. For her lovely quilts and creations, CatLoveAndQuiltMaker .
2.The Opulent Poppy
3. The View From Hidden Valley
Well, duty calls here, and I must end this now. Looks like I didn't make the required five recipients, but oh well.
Everyone have a blessed day!