Monday, November 2, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY... November 2nd!

Outside my window...Hmmm... What is that bright light out there?

I am thinking... How nice a break from our usual routine will be.

I am thankful for...Sunshine and the expectations of a fun day.

I am wearing... Ahem... pj's again while waiting to feed Isaac.

I am remembering... The feel and smell of crisp, fresh, salty ocean air.

I am going... to be all over the place this week. Today we are going up north to visit my MIL and SIL who is due with their second child in a few weeks. She look all beautiful and very preggers!

I am reading... Genesis and inbetween books right right.

I am hoping... to make it through the rest of this blog post without too many more interruptions! LOL That's what I get for sleeping in this morning.

On my mind... Sewing and knitting! I hope to get lots of knitting today while travelling in the van and visiting family. I also need to pick up some thread so I can hopefully finish our matching blouses for our matching jumpers tomorrow.

From the kitchen... Nothing today! We are bringing ham and dinner rolls and potatoes to my MIL's for supper tonight.

Around the house... We have dishes done and some laundry done and getting ready to leave soon. Tomorrow, however will be a flurry of activity as we prepare for vacation!


One of my favorite things... Time chatting about nothing and everything with Dale.

From the learning rooms... Nothing today!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing:



For guidelines for the Simple Woman's Daybook, please visit here!

No comments: