Thursday, June 29, 2017

Block Party!

Since it has been a slow week for school work for me, I have taken the opportunity to finally finish out the last three blocks for a sampler I started back in... Ummm... possibly when Noah came over on the Ark.  It's been a long time in the making!  We've moved twice, and I had several graduation quilts to make in the meantime and other projects that were time sensitive to complete.  That's my story, and I'm sticking with it!  Anyway, here are the last 3 blocks;

Wonky Log Cabin
(I did this one twice... still don't like how it came out, but there it is)





I loved playing with hexies!  Here are two blocks I enjoyed experimenting with.




And this is why you should NEVER run a hot iron over your flat head pins. Ooops.



Have a great day!
~Lisa

No comments: