Sunday, July 1, 2012

Something Lacey Shrug


I finished this simple shrug about a week ago, but have neglected to take a pic until today.  Sorry about all the junk in the background... no matter how much picking up I do it looks like the packing fairy threw up all over the place.  I also included a pic (again) of the blocked part, before I put the ribbing on (above pic) . Hopefully you can see the lace pattern better. Oh, and no sooner had I put it on for church this morning, than I heard "Mom, can I have it?" from the twins.  It is a good sign when your teenage daughters want your stuff!  





Have a blessed Lord's Day everyone!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the packing fairy comment- too funny!! I think you're adorable! Love you my friend!
Hugs,
Shellee

PS - HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!