Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Fair Projects

With only a couple of weeks left until our county fair, the kids have kicked their creativity into high gear.  I love it when that momentary panic when the realization a deadline is quickly approaching creates a sudden spurt in craft making.  Not to mention the ultimatum:  "You can either do this and such chore, or work on fair projects" helps.





Jerusha is also doing some art, and baking.  I will be doing a succulent cake (I hope!) in an effort to practice my butter cream decorating skills.  The nice thing about the baking is that they are judged and then auctioned off and the proceeds go right to the Fair to help with expenses.    More updates to follow!

Also, keep tuned as Isaac and I are working on the next chapter of "How to Train Your Pet Rocks".

Blessings,
Lisa

No comments: