Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Once again I am embarrassed to realize how long it has been since my last post!  I apologize for the LONG delay in getting back on here.  I have no real reason other than life has been very full and busy.  I am still engaged in online classes through SNHU.  I am in my third year, which means the work load has been ramped up.  I am still homeschooling, and we just got through a fine arts competition through our church.  I've also done a special cake for a Teen Retreat, and made two quilts for some new babies of friends and family.

Tonight, just to dip my toes back into blogging, I'm sharing a link for my latest article on Odyssey.  Yes, I'm still writing for school's online publication.  I've been promoted from Content Creator to Contributing Editor.  I've been learning the ropes for my new position, and still writing, meeting the deadlines.

I do have some plans here coming up, so stayed tune. I'll be updating on homeschooling, family outings, and projects.

Without further ado, here is the link to my newest article.  Please enjoy!

I'll Be Watching You


Blessings!
Lisa

No comments: