Monday, December 12, 2011

Quiet On My Blog

Things on my blog have been very quiet.

Very hush hush.

There are just too many secrets going around right now and I'm afraid my big mouth, er fingers will type faster than my brain can edit. Let's just say, I've been wicked busy, and leave it at that. ;)

There are some things I can share... like the 8 kazillion pictures to follow. I'm so happy the camera is working again! Yay!

Hope you are all happy and well, and I promise I'll be more interesting when I can. Pfffft.

We've decorated in the house and over at church.

We have our usual table setting:




Our little Christmas Winter Village:




And the mistletoe:





The "middles" wanted to be in charge of making the candy this year.











Dale and Benjamin cut our tree and brought it home Saturday, and then we decorated it yesterday.











Here Esther got her hair caught, and like any good Mama, I laughed and took her picture instead of helping her get free.







I assure you amidst all the tom-foolery we did get the tree decorated!



We have less than two weeks until Christmas. We are actually celebrating on the 24th so we can have a leisurely day in our pj's. For the services at church on the 25th we have some special music planned, and a candlelight service at night.

This week I have cards and "stuff" to get sent, projects to work on like crazy, and some special baking to do, and some wrapping, and oh yeah, there is a HUGE pile of ironing that got neglected and I haven't caught up on yet.

All semester Dale and Benjamin have been auditting a course on Baptist History and tonight is the last class. Dale wrote a short paper, and has been trying to finish up the reading.

As for our home classes, we break on the 22nd for two weeks for the holidays. I think we are all looking forward to it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Lisa! Hope to Skype with you soon!

Hugs,
Shellee