Friday, October 15, 2010

Another Soaker Finished

If you are having a strange sense of deja-vu, that is because you saw another soaker just like this pictured here recently. I had enough yarn leftover to do another one. I made some modifications to the pattern for a better fit. I won't have to felt this one, for sure. I still need to block and lanolize it, but here is my Multi-Colored Soaker #2:



The lap quilt for my grandmother is coming along beautifully. I am hoping to get the borders on it today, and get it sandwiched and basted over the weekend. That will be quite an undertaking as we have our annual Harvest Dinner at church tomorrow evening and I still have pies and dinner rolls to make, plus we need to still go over and finish the cleaning and decorating and setting up for the meal. Then there is the normal business of everyday life. So, if you don't see me around here for several days, it is because things are crazy busy at the moment. I do promise to post pics of the quilt when it is done, before I wrap it up. :)

Have a blessed day!

No comments: